All families go through challenging times.
Christ’s Haven’s Family Resource Center was created to stand in the gap for local families in need of support.
Who can access support?
- Families experiencing economic strain
- Families in need of counseling services
- Foster families in the following cities: North Richland Hills, Colleyville, Hurst, Bedford, Watauga, Keller, Southlake, Grapevine, Trophy Club, Haslet, Roanoke
What support is provided?
- Parent/Caregiver Education Trainings & Webinars
- Weekly food boxes containing a variety of perishable & non-perishable food items are available for pick up on Fridays at Christ’s Haven’s Food Pantry.
- Counseling services are provided by professional counselors for youth, parents, and/or biological siblings.
- “Foster Family Care Packages” containing essential food, toiletry & clothing items are dropped off for new foster placements or families in crisis.
Who do I contact?
(817) 431-1544 Ext. 1014